Opening Hour

Mon - Fri, 9:00 - 18:00

Call Us

+86-371-66302886

aluminum circle

Image

Aluminum Circle for cookware

+

Metal alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx etc Temper: O – H112, T3 – T8, T351 – T851 Diameter: 80mm – 1600mm Thickness: 0.3mm – 4mm

Image

Aluminum disc circle for lighting

+

Metal alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx etc Temper: O – H112, T3 – T8, T351 – T851 Diameter: 80mm – 1600mm Thickness: 0.3mm – 4mm

Aluminum disc circle for signs

+

Metal alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx etc Temper: O – H112, T3 – T8, T351 – T851 Diameter: 80mm – 1600mm Thickness: 0.3mm – 4mm

Image

Aluminum disc circle for bottles

+

Metal alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx etc Temper: O – H112, T3 – T8, T351 – T851 Diameter: 80mm – 1600mm Thickness: 0.3mm – 4mm

Image

Aluminum disc circle for vessels

+

Metal alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx etc Temper: O – H112, T3 – T8, T351 – T851 Diameter: 80mm – 1600mm Thickness: 0.3mm – 4mm

Image

Custom thickness aluminum disc circle

+

Metal alloy: 1xxx, 3xxx, 5xxx, 6xxx, 8xxx etc Temper: O – H112, T3 – T8, T351 – T851 Diameter: 80mm – 1600mm Thickness: 0.3mm – 4mm

1100 aluminum plate sheet for trailers

Image

Aluminum Sheet Metal | Erickson Metals Corporation

1100 is commercially pure aluminum (99.00% minimum). Excellent corrosion resistance, workability and weldability; high thermal conductivity. Tensile strength range 14 to 24 KSI. Uses include deep drawing, spinning, sheet metal work, decorative and architectural applications, air ducts, name plates.

Image

Aluminum Alloy 1100 | McMaster-Carr

These sheets and are tempered to a 1/2-hard or full-hard state to make them over twice as strong as standard 1100 aluminum. Because 1100 aluminum is 99% pure, it offers superior corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity.. Temper H19 foil is often used as EMI/RFI shielding in electronic applications.. Temper H14 sheets and are used for heat .

Image

Aluminum 1100 - Continental & Company

Aluminum 1100 is a soft, non-heat-treatable and low strength alloy that offers strong corrosion resistance. Composed of 99% aluminum and 0.12% , Aluminum 1100 is purest grade of aluminum alloy available commercially. A highly sought after alloy, Aluminum 1100 offers excellent machinability as well as maintaining strength in low temperatures and electrical conductivity. There are [.]

Image

Aluminum Floor Plate & TopGrip | Coremark Metals

Sheet & Plate; Aluminum; Aluminum Floor Plate & TopGrip Aluminum Floor Plate & TopGrip. 5086 Aluminum Floor Plate. 3003 Aluminum Floor Plate. 6061 Aluminum Floor Plate. 5754-H114 Aluminum TopGrip Floor Plate. BECOME AN INSIDER. Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about exclusive sales and more!

Image

1100 Aluminium Specifications Dimension Size - 1100 .

2020-7-18 · Aluminium 1100 is soft, low strength and is considered the most commercially pure aluminium alloy, composed of 99.6% aluminium. , , magnesium, manganese, silicon, titanium, vanadium and comprise the remaining 0.4%.It cannot be hardened by heat treatment, but is very weldable and formable. Cold working is the most common way to form aluminium 1100.

Image

Aluminum Sheet & Plate | Russel Metals

ALUMINUM SHEET 1100 – H14 Mill Finish. This is 99% minimum purity aluminum noted for excellent resistance to corrosion; for easy workability and weldability. Suitable for sheet metal work, decorative and architectural uses. (Also available in anodizing quality. Coils are stocked in gauges under 1/8″)

Image

1100 Aluminium Specifications Dimension Size - 1100 .

2020-7-18 · Aluminium 1100 is soft, low strength and is considered the most commercially pure aluminium alloy, composed of 99.6% aluminium. , , magnesium, manganese, silicon, titanium, vanadium and comprise the remaining 0.4%.It cannot be hardened by heat treatment, but is very weldable and formable. Cold working is the most common way to form aluminium 1100.

Image

1100 Aluminum Uses | The Metal Press by onlinemetals

1100-H18. 24,000 psi. 22,000 psi. Instead of strength, 1100 is typically used for chemical equipment, food handling equipment, utensils, rivets, decorative trim, decorative parts, dials and name plates, lighting equipment, heat exchangers, and sheet metal work. Also, 1100 aluminum is very sensitive to heat variance.

Image

Aluminum Sheet & Coil - Continental & Co.

Aluminum Sheet and Coil - Series 1100-H14. (30) 1100 grade is commercially pure aluminum. It is soft and ductile and has excellent workability. It is ideal for applications involving intricate forming because it work hardens more slowly than other alloys. It is the most weldable of aluminum alloys, by any method.

Image

Buy Aluminum Sheet/Plate 1100 H14 Online

Aluminum Sheet/Plate 1100-H14 is normally used for chemical, food and beverage, ornamental, and thermal applications. 1100 aluminum is known for superior corrosion resistance, high formability, conductivity, and weldability. It has fairly low strength and hardness. 1100 sheet/plate stock is available in full size and custom cut lengths.

Image

1100 Aluminum Alloy Plate Customization - Mingtai .

2021-9-30 · The company's "1100-H24 aluminum alloy plate for door" has obtained the national invention patent and has been successfully applied to the door of the bus. Mingtai Aluminum can produce ultra-wide and ultra-thick 1100 aluminum plates. The internal stress is eliminated, the cutting is not deformed, the widest is 2650mm, and the thickest is 500mm.

Image

Aluminium Alloy 1100 | Aircraft Materials

2021-6-21 · Aluminum 1100 is available in Sheet, Plate, Wire. 1100 Foil (Shim) is available in various thicknesses. View stock list for further information Foil Stock List. For all stock availability for Aluminum 1100 contact Sales. Specifications 1100 - 0 Sheet AMS 4001 ASTM B 209 QQ-A-250/1. 1100 H-14 Sheet AMS 4003 ASTM B 209 QQ-A-250/1

Image

1100 Aluminium Sheet and Plates, INR 200 / Piece by The ...

Buy 1100 Aluminium Sheet and Plates from The Plate Factory for best price at INR 200 / Piece. Find Company contact details & address in Mumbai, Maharashtra | ID: 4890902

Image

Aluminium Alloy 1100 | Aircraft Materials

2021-6-21 · Aluminum 1100 is available in Sheet, Plate, Wire. 1100 Foil (Shim) is available in various thicknesses. View stock list for further information Foil Stock List. For all stock availability for Aluminum 1100 contact Sales. Specifications 1100 - 0 Sheet AMS 4001 ASTM B 209 QQ-A-250/1. 1100 H-14 Sheet AMS 4003 ASTM B 209 QQ-A-250/1

Image

Trailer Aluminum Sheet | Caravan Aluminum Sheet | Haome

To the trailer and caravans floor, we have anti slip aluminum checkered plate like diamond plate sheet, 3 aluminum tread plate and 5 checker aluminum sheet. Aluminum for Trailers – Mill Finish Aluminum Sheets – Diamond Plate – Coated Aluminum. TrailerAluminum Sheets with .

Image

Best Quality 1050 1060 1100 6061 5mm Metal Aluminum .

Best Quality 1050 1060 1100 6061 5mm Metal Aluminum Sheets Plate, Find Complete Details about Best Quality 1050 1060 1100 6061 5mm Metal Aluminum Sheets Plate,Aluminum Sheets Plate,1050 1060 Aluminum Sheets Plate,1100 6061 Aluminum Sheets Plate from Aluminum Sheets Supplier or Manufacturer-Shandong Liaocheng Jinzheng Co., Ltd.

Image

Aluminum 1100, 3003, 5052, 6061, 6063, Pure in many forms.

Aluminum 3003: The most widely used aluminum alloy. Added manganese increases tensile strength. Used for drawing, spinning, fuel tanks and sheet metal work. This alloy is non-heat treatable, and is corrosion resistant. Aluminum 5052: This is the highest strength alloy of the non-heat treatable grades. It has good resistance to marine atmosphere ...